Friday, April 29, 2011

Kim was so exhausted from the morning that she slept most of the afternoon. The doctor has left an order for her to get an extra boost of pain killer when she needs it. We think that when she sleeps she doesn't push her pain button at regular intervals and the dosage gets too low. Then she is suddenly in a lot of pain. He does not want us to wake her up to push it because she needs the sleep. Now that she can get it as needed I hope she won't get to the extreme level she got to today. It is now 7:30 and Kim is sound asleep. Sounds good to me too.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for a much better day tomorrow! Hang in there, Kim. Brad, Grace and I send our love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope that today is a much better day. Is there anything that we can do or bring to you that might help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhhhh Kim! I am so sorry for ur rough start! Better days r to come sweetie!!
    Keep drinking ur liquid protein! Try n get up for walks- it will help clear out all the drugs and make u feel better in the long run! Hugs!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete