Monday, May 2, 2011

We are now getting settled at Residence Inn, Room 132. Last night we got dismissed from the hospital too late for pharmacies to be open. I was hurrying to get Kim some pain killer before hers wore off. It was not close to an all night pharmacy and then when I got there it was a long wait to get the medicines. By the time I got back Kim was in quite a bit of pain, but the medicine kicked in pretty quickly. We are setting an alarm for every three hours to give the medicine. Reminds me of when I had babies - not a lot of sleep. Kim was able to stay awake most of the morning. Eating still exhausts her and she is not able to get much down before tiring or falling asleep. I should join her diet - I am the one who needs it. We will go see the doctor sometime this afternoon when he gets finished with surgery. Now I'm off to the laundry in the next building.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes...so glad you got her the medicine. You should send her on over to our house...we are used to being up all the time! (And sympathize with you...it's tough getting up all night!) Hope it goes well at the doctor today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, love ya girl and praying for God's healing and that your pain would continue to lessen and everything will get easier and easier for you and your parents. You are so loved and prayed for!! Just think, soon you and I can get ice cream, shakes and make DQ runs. ;-) Praying for you and your amazing parents!!

    Joce

    ReplyDelete