Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yea!!! We are going to leave the hospital. Kim has done better today, but is very drowsy. This is partly from lack of sleep and partly from medications. We are moving to Residence Inn on North Central Expressway. Kim will be seeing the doctor every day for awhile. I think she will feel better just getting out of the hospital. Maybe she can get some sleep without the constant interruptions to check her vital signs, get medication, empty the trash etc. I know Tracy and I will enjoy moving on.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you get to leave the hospital, Kim. I will keep praying for a fast recovery. Let me know if you need anything. I'm not that far away. Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you can move out of there and hopefully all get some good sleep at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leighton got us up to date Saturday at the family reunion. Good to hear of the change - in the right direction. You are still in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete